The past 10 days have been hard.
• My mom had quadruple heart bypass surgery
• I moved, with my wife and kids, to a new place
• Work has been random and directionless after I was re-organized into a new team
• I ended up in the ER yesterday after accidentally slicing my thumb open with a razor blade
• My kids have come down with hand, foot & mouth disease
• My wife & I are still battling some sort of upper respiratory infection
• A very (very) long-term personal work project is getting closer to completion, and taxing my time
I’ve had some moments of complete breakdown but also of incredible strength.
I’m still breathing, day by day, and getting closer to figuring out some things about myself. I’m also letting some things go.
Thank you to everyone who’s out there thinking of me. I truly appreciate it!
Life will slow down again for me at some point, but for now I remain quiet online.